Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hybrid – Bhagya Nagar
Roles and Responsibilities
Provide business analytics consulting services and thought partnership to Business & Marketing Analytics Manager, Americas & EMEAR to help Regional Commercial organizations to drive top-line growth.
- Expand best practice analytics methods to all Regions. Strong background in leveraging various visualizations tools like Tableau, MS Power BI, and Salesforce analytics for reporting and analysis.
- Build and maintain key data sets to empower operational and exploratory analysis. Must have experience with MS SQL server, familiar with statistical software (R, Python, Minitab, SAS, SPSS).
- Preferred skills : Power BI, Python and SQL.
- Must have experience deriving insights from large datasets. Competency with statistics and mathematics to understand the appropriate analytic techniques to apply to a given analytic problem and then to be able to generate useful results with those techniques. Experience doing this with common analytic platforms is required.
- Soft skills in communication, influence, change management, and leadership are important for identifying the right problems, getting engagement to develop the right solutions, and delivering results in a way that maximizes value.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: B.S or M.S. in a relevant field such as Business Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or Operations Research
- Experience: Minimum of 3 to 7 years of work experience is preferred
- Proven ability to stay organized while managing multiple projects simultaneouslymust be able to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple, competing priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to analyze data and financials via multiple sources and utilize data to tell a coherent business story is mandatory
- Other highly preferred behaviors that will help ensure Candidates success
- High sense of ownership
- Adaptive, agile: manage risks and ambiguity and move forward developing plans and options, creative and flexible
- Intellectually curious: to dig into data and pull insights
- Collaborative: work within and across the organization effectively, team player
- High energy, action-oriented, self-starter: highly motivated, bias toward action, sense of urgency, able to work without direct supervision
- Results-driven: deliver data-driven insights to spur action and growth.
Interested candidates can share resume as below link: