Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Pune
1. Designing and Developing Standardized SIOP & Inventory Processes, tools in co-ordination with cross functional teams that directly impacts on key High-Five metrics of the organization including OTD, Past dues, DOH, flexible productivity & CONC.
2. Deployment of SIOP 5 step processes across Eaton plants, divisions including Portfolio management, demand planning, supply planning and driving SIOP meetings across cross functional team.
3. Establish and lead execution of a business process to translate profit plan into a sales budget in units that can be used to drive supply chain activity for existing and new products. Engage with Finance, Sales, Marketing, and Strategic Business Unit leaders to evaluate forecasts vs. actual sales (volume, trends, and mix).
Proactively study SIOP & Inventory processes of existing GSC team, Eaton sites / regions and Collaborate with Global stakeholders to provide consulting solutions to improvise supply & demand relationships.
4. Identify and generate business impacts through cost savings/avoidance, forecast accuracy improvement, fill rates improvements, DOH Reduction.
5. An individual has to own and initiate Inventory management initiatives including Segmentation, Inventory optimization, cost out and tight inventory control.
6. Initiate and create effective forums with other functions and businesses to share and implement best practices.
7. Develop a culture of adopting big data analytics and system programming to generate best insights from big data to drive better decisions and ensure timely measurement, reporting, and visibility to Product Supply status to all cross functional stakeholders across organization.
8. Expanding scope in implementing SIOP tools like Demantra across the businesses and closely working with IT to design customized solutions in ERP’s and Eaton tools which will allow process efficiencies and better decision making for SIOP champions.
9. Closely work with cross functional team members, Functional Managers and Program Managers to support functional vision also closely work with peers to handle their queries, escalations, trainings and closing the necessary gaps
Education level required : Should be Engineering Graduate with Master’s degree (Preferably into Business Management, Statistics)
Years and area of experience required: 7 to 9 years of relevant experience into Supply Chain out of which minimum 4 years in SIOP/S&OP and Inventory Management.
- Proficient in Forecasting tools like Demantra, Forecast Pro, Demand Solutions.
- Proficient and good hands on exposure on ERP (Preferred Oracle, SAP, Mfg. Pro)
- Profiecient into one or two tools like Power BI, MS Access, SQL, R and Tableau query building.
- An individual with a strong sense of customer focus
- Accountable for responsibilities with willingness to extend the work scope.
- Collaborative style
- Drive for Results
- Passionate about work & Continuous Improvement
What you will get from us
Eaton’s mission is to improve the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. We provide sustainable solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power – more safely, more efficiently and more reliably. Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours. Eaton’s 2020 revenues were $17.9 billion, and we sell products to customers in more than 175 countries. We have approximately 85,000 employees.
We make work exciting, engaging and meaningful for our employees through our dedication to tackling some of the toughest power management challenges on the planet and by never losing sight of what matters. Our culture is built on a strong commitment to practicing our core values and supporting our employees with the tools they need to succeed. We pledge to always foster a diverse and inclusive environment, including inclusion resource groups that bring together employees who share a common purpose, interest or background. In the past year, our company has received top employment recognition by the Human Rights Campaign and almost fifty percent of our Board of Directors represented diverse groups. When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we — as individuals and as a company — are stronger.
We have demonstrated our passion for sustainability with the recent announcement of cutting carbon emissions from the company’s operations by at least 50 percent by 2030. We are ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and committed to learning. We are confident we can deliver on our promise to improve the quality of life and the environment because of the attributes that our employees embody.
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Job: Supply Chain / Logistics
Region: Asia Pacific
Organization: Corporate Sector
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: No
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only