Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
Ecozen is a technology company, and through our solutions, we are building a smart and sustainable future. We believe technology and innovations have the power to bring change and we look to harness this power to build solutions that deliver impact to our customers, our people and our planet.
Our products have revolutionized the irrigation and cold chain industries, with path-breaking innovations in predictive analytics, motor controls, energy storage, AI & IoT modules and food tech. Our technological innovations are now set to disrupt the EV, financial services and asset management industries as well.
We bring these innovations to market fast. How are we so fast? We actively collaborate and trust each other. We listen to our customers and learn fast and unlearn even faster. We predict (create) the future. And most importantly we empower our people with the ability to decide
- B. Tech. in Electrical/Mechanical/Energy/Electronics/IT/Mechatronics || Energy and Mechanical engineering preferred.
- Certificate in Data Science program with Python
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong skills in data science tools and scientific modeling tools such as Python, and MATLAB.
Experience: a minimum of 3 months of similar project experience in thermal analysis through data. Skilled in calling APIs and running DB queries to MongoDB
- Familiarity with multidisciplinary optimization methods.
- GUI development experience can be an advantage.
Data Analyst Intern:
- Perform advanced statistical analysis, interpret results, and communicate – effectively with cross-functional teams, including software engineering, hardware engineering, and management
- Analyze data of IoT devices to study performance and model the physical behavior of systems
- Time-series data analysis
- Pattern detection and cluster analysis
- Develop UI-enabled desktop applications
- Collaboration with web development teams
- Regression modeling
- Data visualization