Job Location: Chandigarh
India’s marquee global technology & consulting company. They are international flag-bearers of technical and managerial excellence. With offices around the globe, the company has a comprehensive presence across multiple segments of the technology product and service industries as well as a blue-chip roster of clients for their Consulting engagements. They are a respected career company and a long-term wealth creator.
As a GRC consultant, you’ll contribute technically to client engagements and internal projects. You’ll also identify potential business opportunities for Infosys within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate. Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team.
- Ability to work as a team member to contribute to various phases of Archer implementation and managed services projects.
- Ability to work effectively as a team lead and member, share responsibility, provide support, maintain communication, updating senior team members on progress and mentor the team.
- Help prepare replies to RFP, create POCs that will be demonstrated to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel.
- Review, plan and monitor the project deliverables from the team.
- Mentor the project team in executing the identified projects
- Act as an interface with the client/onsite representatives as and when needed
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Foster teamwork, quality culture, and lead by example
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
Mandatory skills requirements
- 3-8 years of Archer implementation/Archer managed services and advisory experience in GRC Domain.
- Should have completed at least 2 end to end implementations for Archer GRC
- Hands-on experience in configuring on-demand applications and all configurable items including Fields, Data-Driven Events, Notifications, Access Roles, Workspace, Dashboard, iViews
- Hands-on experience on Questionnaire, Custom Object, Campaigns, Reports, Mail Merge
- Experience in integrating Archer with 3rd Party applications using Data Feeds / APIs/ Data Publication
- Should have knowledge about Archer OOB Use cases
- Basic understanding of GRC domain including Information Security and Risk Management
- Knowledge of Archer Installation and server maintenance of single host/multi-host environments Hands-on troubleshooting experience on Archer Control Panel
- Experience in designing on-demand solutions in Archer to meet specific client requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in delivery management and client management
- B.E/B.Tech (Electronics, Electronics & Telecommunications, Comp. Science)
- Knowledge of Archer APIs, SQL, and basics of .net/c# programming
- Knowledge of BCMS, Risk Management, and other process audit programs would be preferable.
- Knowledge of RPA, data analytics, reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI), etc. will be an added advantage. Certifications (desirable)
- Archer 5.x/6.x Certified Security Professional
- Information Security or Risk Management certifications would be add-ons.
For more details please visit and apply http://careers.edgeindia.com/recruiter/apply-mgmt/apply-mgmt.php?job_id=2213