Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hybrid – Bengaluru
- This role supports the needs of the Global Commercial Analytics team with a focus on providing advanced descriptive analytics using data visualization tools
- This position is responsible for building dashboards, data collection, data curation and presentations in order to measure the success of business strategies, provide accountability for field sales and enhance overall company performance
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and maintain focus on their analytical needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliver actionable insights to relevant decision-makers
- Maintain an environment open to change and innovation, recognizing improvements in existing tools and anticipating new technologies to deliver world class reporting/analytics and to maximize effectiveness.
- 3-5 years of experience in data visualization, data management, with an expertise in building scorecards and dashboards using Tableau/Power BI
- Demonstrated experience with data mining technical tools (e.g. SQL, Alteryx) for purpose of conducting analysis to drive business decisions
- Good business modelling and programming skills using Excel, VBA
- Knowledge of Python, R, Azure will be a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills- ability to summarize findings into concise high-level points geared towards the audience and visually depict key data and findings
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate analytical and technical content
- Business fluency in both written and spoken English
- Experience with JMP, SAS, Python, SAP(BO),Tableau, etc.
- Demonstrated excellence in Power Point
- Project management experience across multiple business functions.
What youll do
- As a skilled storyteller with a passion for data, you will analyze and evaluate data to create concepts, prototypes and iterate on ideas effectively balancing quality and time factors.
- Leveraging your visualization and data analytics skills, you will create the foundations for sound client recommendations. IN doing this, you will manage the data visualization techniques, generate insights and communicate them back to the tea. Your end-products will include business models, reporting, dashboards or data visualizations.
- Working on projects and exchanging experiences with your colleagues means you will face new intellectual challenges, while continuously building your methodological knowledge. Growing in the role will also create opportunities to coach other team members and contribute to team strategy on capability development
Minimum Qualification (education, experience and/or training, required certifications):
- Bachelors Degree in related field required
- Masters in related field preferred
- Advanced skills in R
- Proven Analytical/Problem Solving Skills
- Ability to evaluate business process improvements.