Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Poona
- During the Management Trainee Program, you will acquire knowledge on finance and accounting activities that support our businesses.
- You will undergo a specific in-depth training program covering additional hands-on experience that will provide the foundation for a potential finance position.
- Post training, placement will be as per skill sets and organizational requirements
- 6 Months Comprehensive Training Program (includes E-learning, Class room & On-Job)
- Revenue recognition
- Project Loss Write off & Closure
- Reconciliations – Oracle Sub Ledger to General Ledger reported balances
- Project Cost Variance Analysis
- Project sales and bookings reporting & Inventory management
- Review cost center reports and provide commentary for major deviations
- Review financials before performing financial load
- Review and approve B/S schedules and Bank Reconciliation
- Drive Month end close cycle for each country
- Preparation of financial presentation and management reporting/packs for BU leadership team
- Detailed financial analysis, comparing actual to business expectations and reporting any material variances thereof.
Support around preparation of budgets, forecast and mid-year reviews
SOFT SKILLS (Korn Ferry):
- Self Driver
- Good communication Skills
- Strong Work Ethic
- Time Management Abilities
- Acting as a Team Player