Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chandigarh
- Automation Testing experience: writing test script, review peer s test script, execute and update
- Familiar with Agile process. SAFe agile experience and training is much preferred
- Familiar with cloud-based development and DevOps
- Requirement Analysis and designing detailed test cases and procedures from requirement specifications.
- Test new applications and repeat testing for existing products.
- Ensure all product releases meet or exceed defined quality goals.
- Work with business analysts, development teams, and internal groups to ensure customer requirements are being met.
- Document test cases and defects as needed.
- Work in a virtual team environment and follow procedures to maintain team s high standard for functional and usability testing.
- Perform execution of test plan, continually analyzing test efforts for completeness.
- Perform system integration, functional, regression, user interface and performance testing on modifications and enhancements prior to production releases through manual techniques.
- Analyze all technical issues related to the applications, utilizing excellent customer service skills, problem solving skills, and technical thinking/reasoning skills.
- Develop functional expertise on multiple systems supported by the QA and Support group.
- Thoroughly test applications prior to release or upgrades. Regression test live applications.
- Measure and analyze application issues to determine root causes and develop technical and training solutions to minimize reoccurrences and severity and report results to manager.
- Accurately document all customer issues, resolution steps, and gather feedback in support tracking software to enhance identifying and reporting trends leading to recurring technical problems.
- Develop and publish Support Knowledgebase articles for internal and external users for use in troubleshooting, training, and other areas as defined.
- Be a quick learner, eager to leverage new technologies in a virtual team environment and educate self on new releases as well as test functionality and report on issues found.
- Handle several priorities and manage knowledge of multiple applications and their features.
- Understand bug severity and be able to prioritize and escalate issues.
- Work independently with engineering and product management as required following up on any issues identified.
- Run manual regression test plans to identify bugs and defects.
- Record and maintain the details of any bugs assigned or found in our Test Track bug tracking system.
- Gather and forward customer feedback and suggestions for application improvement.
Education / Training
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field.
Experience range – 5-7 years
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in testing.
- Prior technical support experience required
- Prior customer service experience preferred
- Strong Problem Solving, analysis and testing skills
- Experience with Microsoft technologies
- Ticket tracking software experience
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of the software development cycle and testing of web-based applications
- Able to work under pressure and time constraints
- Associates degree in computer or business related field plus a minimum of three years telephone support or combination thereof
- Iterative Development and Release Management process experience in an Agile Scrum environment is a plus
- Basic development and SQL experience is a plus
- Mobile testing experience is a plus
- Automation testing experience is a plus