Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
This is us, your new colleagues!
Our organization is based on people and great teamwork.
We work at the intersection of design, engineering and domain expertise, our passionate team of problem solvers work closely with customers to blaze new trails that will positively impact the future of health. We are a truly global company, we rely on diversity and together we create a workplace that brings the best out of everyone. Using technology and insights, we move nimbly and provide trusted advice, seeking ways to amplify results.
We’re committed to bettering healthcare and empowering wellness.
Do you want to be a part of this journey?
As a team we are together responsible for providing a modern, efficient and secured environment supporting our employees as we believe that our employees are our greatest strength. We are looking for someone with strong understanding of the management, soft and people’s skills, excellent communication, leadership and planning skills.
GCP Senior Software Engineer
Primary Skill: Hadoop Big Data stack & GCP
Secondary Skill: Python
- 4+ Years Data platform and data application hand on experience
- Data & Process mapping, GCP- Professional Data engineer, google BigQuery, Data warehouse, Python/ Spark/ PySpark, Big Quer
- 2 years Years of experience on provisioning and setting up GCP services i.e. dataProc, cloud storage, cloud composer, BigQuery, IAM & VPC
- Must have experience on designing data solution with TBs of data.
- Must understand GCP cloud cost model to divide service cost across tenant.
- Extensive GCP work experience with strong GCP security and access patterns hands on
- Strong understanding on Spark, Python, PySpark & distributed computing
- Design & Sketch data solution for multiple use case
- Able to procure GCP service, setup service account & provision access to data team.
- Hand on with wide variety of use cases like ETL, Data Hubs, Data warehousing, Data lakes, business intelligence analytics, data science analytics, operational apps and API’s, semantic and reporting
- Good understanding of enterprise grade layered data architecture.
- Good experience of solve business problem with conceptual and detail technical solution.
- Liaison between project team and business
- Health care and multi-line of business use cases are preferred
What can we offer you?
You will be part of a team that offers you a fulfilling career, great results through amazing team, strong relationships and a high performance culture. We are using the latest technologies, high security mediums, and service platforms top market providers. We strongly promote agile mind-set and ways of working, followed by agile methods used in practice. We offer proper guidance and take care of our people and offer top notch services including flexible work timings and training required.
We also offer:
- Benefits and leave management
- A great learning platform
- A challenging environment where 2 days never look the same
- A high performing team and a positive atmosphere where mistakes are welcome as part of the learning
Emids is healthcare’s digital transformation leader, delivering business and tech solutions that help payers, providers and tech-enablers maximize technology to deliver care better since 1999
As a global partner headquartered in Nashville, TN, emids helps bridge the critical gaps in accessible, affordable, high-quality healthcare by providing advisory consulting services, custom application development, and data solutions. Services include EHR application deployment and management, analytics, data integration and governance, software development and testing, and business intelligence.
Emids specialises in Healthcare Expertise, Mobile Health Solutions, Healthcare Reform & Benefits Exchange, Regulatory Compliance, HIE & HIS Implementation, Clinical Systems Engineering, Care Analytics, Testing & QA, Implementation & Integration, and Cloud Enablement