Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
The role (What you will DO and the IMPACT you will make)
The post holder will be expected to work with supervision and will have a limited degree of latitude in decision making. They are expected to utilize the training and support given to them and learn on the job quickly and scale their technical skillset to become productive member of the team.
They will develop their understanding of software development principles, patterns, practices and processes during the day-to-day tactical execution of their duty. They will benefit from the mentoring and the support of more senior members of the department in order to achieve their potential
Knowledge, Skills and Experience (What you need to have)
- Experience: 0 – 1 years.
- Academic Qualification: B.E/B.Tech with consistent academic performance.
- Strong programming skills in one or more programming languages (e.g., Java, Python, C#)
- Knowledge of software development principles and methodologies
- Should be able to write good industry standard code.
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality solutions
- Passion for technology and software development.
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Possess good knowledge in SQL and should be able to write DDL/DML SQL queries fluently.
- Should be able to work as an integral junior member of the team and complete the assigned tasks with minimal supervision.
- Should have gained good business knowledge in the assigned project.