Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida
About the Company:
EPAY Systems provides a seamless, cloud-based human capital management platform offering applicant tracking and recruiting, human resource management, benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll and tax administration. Our full suite of human capital management solutions helps companies with hourly workforce recruit, staff, manage and pay their employees. To learn more, please visit www.EPAYsystems.com. American EPAY Services Pvt. Ltd., a growing SaaS provider of human capital management solutions, is seeking a smart energetic Data Analysts with a strong customer service aptitude to work at our Noida office. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for an application support professional to join a highly entrepreneurial, collaborative organization that is looking to become a leader in the Human Capital Management (HCM) space.
Job location: Noida
Desired Experience: 0 -3 Years
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2019
Probation Period: Probation period of 6 months. You will informed with in 6 months if you are offered a full time role.
Salary: – INR 3.25 LPA To INR 4.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidates’ performance during the interview, candidates’ past experience and will be at the company’s discretion)
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc/BCA
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
– The ideal candidate will possess experience with HCM or HRIS systems, effective recruitment along with HR generalist profile comprising of recruitment, PMS, maintaining employee records, compliances, employee engagement and separation.
– He must be an effective communicator, a team player with a collaborative approach.
– Additional HR Executive responsibilities include coordinating for training and benefit programs.
– Human Resource Analyst shall also work with the HR Manager on planning valuable HR changes and subsequently support in implementing them.
– Strong organizational, analytical, and interpersonal skills are a must as a Human Resources Analyst.
– As a direct connection to your employees, you must be keenly aware of employee relations ensuring they are healthy throughout the organization. Duties Assisting in identifying the resource requirements and then recruit the best talent to fill all the open positions within TAT.
– Assist in building an environment where the high performance is valued, rewarded and publicly recognized. Maintaining personal data, documents, performance records, professional employment history and other employee records in the software tool along with physical files. Monitoring attendance and tracking leaves forms, efficient calculation of salaries, deductions, reimbursements, and bonus payouts.
– Ensure transparency and provide the employees with information as and when asked including obligation towards exiting employees in settlement of dues and other relevant documents.
– Good knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement Should have prior experience handling recruitment & HR processes for IT/ ITES Industry.
– Strong employee facing skills, including excellent verbal and written communication. Ability to work under pressure while resolving critical issues and escalating them to the next level as and when needed.
– Face To Face Interview.
0 – 3 Years
3.2 – 4 LPA