Job Location: Saint Louis, MO
The Data Visualization Analyst will moderate supervision and develop standards and best practices for data access and integration with Equifax’s new big data analytical platforms.
What you’ll do
- Develop standards and best practices for data access and integration within Equifax’s new big data analytical platforms.
- Analyze internal and external data assets in consultation with internal stakeholders with moderate complexity and which have a moderate impact on customer’s business.
- Follows processes to create metrics to track the ongoing quality of Equifax data, execute investigative data analyses of limited complexity in response to business requests and review metrics for anomalies and perform analysis to determine cause, and work with stakeholders to implement corrective measures.
- Analyze new sources of data to quantify quality, uniqueness, coverage and overlap with Equifax sources and use Big Data and reporting tools, would be responsible for gathering and organizing disparate data sets for the creation of insights.
- Clearly communicate results of data analysis to non-technical partners and peers and recommend strategies, standards and best practices in the areas of data visualization, data access and models for customers.
What experience you need
- 2+ years experience in identifying, gathering, analyzing and visualizing data across multiple platforms.
- Analytics/statistical skills to learn new data sets and be able to use them to show the impacts to the business
- Past experience working with analytics/reporting tools
What could set you apart
- Preferred higher level degree in related field
- Being able to learn quickly and being able to learn new processes and software’s.
- Having excellent prioritization skills and being able to organize your day.
We offer comprehensive compensation and healthcare packages, 401k matching, paid time off, and organizational growth potential through our online learning platform with guided career tracks.
If this sounds like somewhere you want to work, don’t delay, apply today – we’re looking for you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.