Job Location: Chennai
EQI Operations as team carry out a range of activities in accordance with the predetermined procedure and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction. the scope of these activities will range across all Equinitis business lines.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the duties
- Create end-user and technical documents as per the user requirements
- Create process flow diagrams after understanding the process and maintain versions as and when the process changes after getting the confirmation from the stakeholders
- Carry out a range of assigned complex clerical / support duties ensuring prompt and accurate completion of all relevant account / data administration requirements within agreed service standards.
- Respond to a range of complex processing enquiries supporting the Team Leader or Manager or the Head of Delivery and ensuring proper escalation to senior colleagues where appropriate.
- Contribute to the completion of the team s workload.
- Further improve technical skills and knowledge within the EQI Innovation team taking opportunities to learn new tools and programming languages. Demonstrate the technical skills by involving the development process.
- Undertake complex and non complex duties at a similar level as required.
- Ensure compliance with Equiniti s procedures, standards and reporting requirements, together with all relevant regulatory and statutory requirements, where appropriate implementing actions to protect our business at all times.
- Always to undertake the duties of this role in accordance with the requirements of the company s Regulators, including FCA s Principles for Business.
- Complete work within the security arrangements of Equiniti. Any deliberate contravention of these procedures may lead to disciplinary procedure.
- Ensure that all work is undertaken within the quality system.
- Ensure that work and ethics comply with all security arrangements both physical and information.
- Ensure that Equiniti s policies are followed in the workplace when working with other colleagues.
- Ensure that you treat others as you wish to be treated.
Skills Attributes and Behaviour:
The successful candidate should demonstrate skills and behaviour
- Should be well versed with Advance Excel and should have the ability to create MACROS to solve complex business problems
- Should have the ability to create process maps using VISIO
- Should be able to create support documents for the MACROS and VISIO
- Should have the vast knowledge on Microsoft Office products
- Uses clear and concise speech to communicate effectively and confident in delivery to others
- Produces accurate and legible written work at all times
- Deals with a greater level of complex correspondence and acts as SME
- A good understanding of the GDPR regulation and ensure that there are no data leakages
- Uses straightforward personal planning to organise own work effectively
- Supports the Team Leader or Manager or the Head of Delivery in the daily management of the team
- Knows where to find things and adheres to deadlines
- An experienced user of all systems within our operation, understanding and able to communicate clearly to others the functions for producing a range of outputs.
- Has an understanding of the main activities of own business unit/area. Able to communicate this effectively to other team members
- A good understanding of specified products and processes which are scoped for delivery
- Where appropriate is aware of regulatory practices and constraints which impact on own work and those of the team.
- Should treat everyone in the workplace with respect and provide support in the group wide initiatives like DI, Employee Engagement etc.