Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
- Understand digital tool landscape and key data requirements across the enterprise, with specific detailed understanding for sales and marketing domains.
- Work closely with Data Stewards to understand data processing, data standardization and data analytics needs, with an objective to prepare and use relevant data for identified business use cases.
- Using automated tools to extract data from multiple sources (internal and external) and reorganizing data as needed
- Clean and remove corrupted data and assess quality and fit for use
- Using tools to perform exploratory analysis on data to interpret patterns and trends in complex data sets and suggest suitability / identify gaps for data analysis and reporting use cases.
- Provide regular input on data completeness and quality issues to Data Stewards and collaborate closely with them to increase our data quality from the moment the data is collected, ingested, stored and processed
- Work with the application teams to suggest appropriate mechanisms of data capture and maintenance in IT systems in line with agreed standards.
- Develop user guides for all data models, analysis and reports and provide knowledge transfer to respective teams / data user community
- Perform exploratory data analysis on varied data sets and present the finding using data analysis tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Sciences, Math and Statistics or other relevant courses
- 3-6 years relevant work experience
- Strong mathematical statistical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyse data
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL, R and Python
- Technical understanding of data modelling and data structures.
- Working experience of using reporting like Tableau, Power BI.
- Knowledge of AWS / Azure cloud data platforms and using data processing platforms.
- Problem-solving skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills to effectively engage with to non technical/ business stakeholders (ideal)