Job Location: Pune
Sr. Data Scientist / Data Architect
Location – Pune
Position – Full Time
Years of experience – 6+ years
Data Science is an enterprise team within the Data, Analytics, and Insight organization that builds models and provides advanced analytical support across all business units including healthcare, Finanace, Public Sector, digital, and operations.
Our data scientists collaborate directly with business, product, technology, and other analytical teams to solve complex business problems by building state-of-the-art models and tools to grow the business, streamline costs, and improve customer experiences.
The team also interfaces with production operations and architecture teams to help design scalable implementations.
- Build, design, and architect new data solutions related to products and systems
- Work closely with top-level data scientists to implement and productize scalable data models
- Build large scale data processing systems
- Work with state-of-the-art data processing frameworks, technologies, and platforms
- Work in a collaborative and multi-disciplinary team of software engineers, data analysts, data scientists, and decision-makers, such as product owners and product managers to build solutions and gain novel insights.
- Find and implement the right algorithms and tools for NLP tasks, also, develop and design NLP systems and architectures according to requirements
- Syntactic & Semantic Parsing.
- Responsible for Design and Architecture, POC and technical assistance to the delivery team
- End-2-End Solution Design following Best Practices for Cloud based Data Solutions
- Familiar with Big Data frameworks Spark, Hadoop. Text classification & clustering skills
- Strong exposure of designing and architecting Microservices based cloud applications
- Experience in NLP, with any Cloud Infrastructure.
- Experience building ETL processes and Data Pipelines. Experience building APIs. (Desirable)
- Knowledge in MongoDB, NoSQL, SQLserver
- Proficiency training large scale models using modern machine learning frameworks (e.g. TensorFlow, PyTorch, SpaCy,Anacondra). Understanding of text representation techniques, algorithms, and statistics.
- Experience in software development using Java, Scala, Go, or Python
- Machine Translation and Compilers experience. Knowledge of machine learning frameworks and libraries.
- Knowledge of statistics and Data Science processes, tools, and techniques
- Deep understanding of probability and statistics.
Exela Technologies (Previously Sourcehov India Private Limited)
With annual sales approaching $1 billion, SourceHOV provides specialized knowledge platforms, powered by decades of industry and customer-specific experience, to deliver solutions and services for major industries and government agencies. The company services and solutions result in improved quality and increased efficiency, and when coupled with data analytics, can provide critical quantitative insight to enhance business intelligence and support effective decision making. Companies from more than 50 countries, including more than half of the Fortune 100, choose us as their trusted technology and operations partner for their mission-critical processes. SourceHOVs global workforce is made up of more than 15,000 employees across 14 countries and operates in more than 120 delivery centers.