Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Service Line CBS
Sub-service Line Markets & Business Development
Department DPS ES Delivery
Title Associate Automation Engineer
Overall Years of Experience 0 – 1
Relevant Years of Experience 0 – 1
Resource On-board Date
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Developer to join our growing team. As an RPA Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of robotic solutions using UiPath and Blue Prism. This is an exciting opportunity for a fresher with a passion for technology and a desire to develop their skills in the field of RPA.
- Design and develop RPA solutions using UiPath and Blue Prism
- Work with business teams to understand and analyse their requirements
- Write and test code to ensure that it meets the required standards
- Collaborate with team members to ensure timely delivery of solutions
- Provide technical support and troubleshoot any issues that arise
- Stay current with the latest RPA technologies and advancements
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Basic understanding of RPA and its applications
- Knowledge of UiPath and Blue Prism
- Good understanding of programming concepts and ability to write code
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies
- Career growth opportunities
- Exposure to a dynamic and challenging work environment
- If you are a fresher with a passion for technology and a desire to grow your skills in the field of RPA, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.