Job Location: India
EY- Assurance Senior Data Analytics
As part of our EY-Assurance Team, plays an integral role in contributing individually and adding value to the complex reporting tasks that help various internal and/or external constituencies develop deeper understanding of their respective markets, functional practices and other internal clients
We’re looking for an incumbent who will be responsible for the review of deliverables and ensuring that quality and productivity targets are met.
Your key responsibilities
- Analyze large volume of data and define clear strategy in assurance analytical work
- Foster an open and inclusive environment to effectively lead and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds
- •Demonstrate knowledge of different aspects of auditing and correlate raw data to audit-related analytics
- •Work closely with the global Assurance team and support in conceptualizing ideas, strategy and framework
- Lead and develop a team of data analysts
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases or data systems
- Apply industry knowledge to interpret data and improve performance
- Interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
Skills and attributes for success
- Excellent communication, presentation and people skills
- Problem solving skills with quick learning ability and adaptability to change
- Should be open to working in different time zones and travel as required
- Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Should be willing to work under tight timelines delivering good quality of work
- • •Should have high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work within a matrix organization
To qualify for the role, you must have
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. / B.E / B. Tech. / M. Tech. in Computer Science with a techno functional background or accounting graduates / postgraduates having worked in business analytics domain.
- Self-driven and highly motivated individual with 4 to 7 years of experience
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent initiatives from multiple regions or clients
- •A strong track record of successful delivery and benefits realization
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Interest in business and commerciality.
- Flexibility to work in different time zones and travel as required
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- An opportunity to be part of a market-leading, multi-disciplinary team in the only integrated global assurance business worldwide.
- Opportunity to work with EY GDS Assurance practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we Offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate. Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.