Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT
The Senior ITSM Analyst is responsible for the execution of ITSM processes in accordance with Fidelity Investments’ Incident, Problem, Change and Release Management process guidelines. The Analyst ensures that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and timely handling of all production ITSM activities to improve service quality and delivery. The individual will work closely with key business partners to guide and assist them on processes, while improving the ITSM policies and procedures in partnership with the ITSM Oversight team.
The Expertise You Have
- 5 to 8 years of relevant IT experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Pro-Active – This is where this individual creates internal programs that audit our processes, capabilities, and response (Chaos Testing, Scheduled process validation)
The Skills You Bring
Technical / Behavioral
- Proven excellent oral and written communication skills
- ITIL Certified or ITIL practical experience
- Ability to collaborate with business and technology partners across the firm
- Proficient technical and process acumen
- Exposure to DevOps and Agile practices
- Conflict resolution skills
- Data Analytics, Tableau, Snowflake, SQL skills a plus.
The Value You Deliver
As a member of the IT Service Management organization, you will play a substantial role in assuring production stability through IT service management. Our goal as an organization is to enable our technology/business partners to deliver products/services to Fidelity clients/customers faster by offering end to end ITSM solutions/services. In this role, you will partner technology/business teams to assist them in moving into the fast lane on the ‘ITSM Highway’.
- Ensure ECS Teams are executing on Incident (Event), Problem, Change, Release and Availability Management processes and standard methodologies
- Partner with ECS Teams on incident triage bridges ensuring the quickest possible mitigation of impact; including incident facilitation, troubleshooting/triaging capabilities and recommendations for incident mitigation
- Assist in publishing clear and crisp incident notifications that provide an update on the impact and mitigation status
- Coordinate Release Management activities with BU partners
- Ensure adequate communication and awareness prior to changes, releases, and major events
- Monitor team’s efficiency and work with business partners to improve process efficiency, through automation, when possible
- Participate with ITSM Governance team in multi-functional design sessions; including collecting/sharing BU feedback on ITSM processes/procedures and helping to advise/educate BU partners on ITSM processes/procedures
- Provide input and feedback to the ITSM Reporting/Trending team so metrics are significant and measurable
- Partner with BU teams on improvement opportunities based upon ITSM Reporting/Trending teams’ findings
- Partner with BU teams to ensure operational readiness (proactive and reactive)
- Preventative – Individual continuously looks to drive additional capabilities that increase stability, resiliency etc. (Automation focus across the Tribes)
- Pro-Active – Individual crafts internal programs that audit our processes, capabilities, and response (Chaos Testing, Scheduled process validation)
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Award, we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling “Dynamic Working.”
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at fidelitycareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Accommodation Team by sending an email to accommodations @fmr.com, or by calling 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 3.