Job Location: Perrysburg, OH
Basic Job Functions:
This position supports large scale statistical experiment design and analysis to evaluate innovative ideas on thin-film processes. You will join many disparate data sources to compile an integrated story of discovery, within and across experiments, projects, and people. You will apply an advanced knowledge of statistics and data science techniques to recognize patterns and create insights in a state-of-the-art R&D solar fabrication facility. Design, develop, and evaluate experimental models that point in the direction of maximum success. Serve as lead statistician for project teams, providing expertise, oversight, and guidance on analysis efforts. Provide support, training, and direction to all Advanced Research Engineers on DOE, statistical analysis, and modeling. Help your colleagues build a world and workplace that is just, sustainable, and equitable.
|Job Id||Date Posted||Company||Role||Location||Salary / Stipend||Apply Link||Emp Size||Estd Year||Industry Type||Top Company ?||Detail||Salary||HR Contact||Walkin||Category||Apply||Submit CV||-Advertisement-||Experience||Remote Jobs||Role Category||Cosultancy ?||Metro Cities|
|33||14/02/2022||Disney Parks, Experiences and Products||International Finance Business Analyst||Kissimmee, FL||10000+ Employees||1901||Museums, Zoos & Amusement Park||Yes||
The Trade Finance team is responsible for international vendor payments. The team works closely with Disney’s vendors, banks, logistics and sourcing partners. This role ensures accurate and timely information is collected in order for invoices to be reconciled and paid within terms for merchandise sourced globally. This role will assist the Manager in all aspects of the Trade Finance activities. The Business Analyst will provide leadership, trend and forecast analysis, create and present presentations, and provide innovative solutions for Trade Finance continuous process improvement initiatives.
Basic Qualifications :
Required Education :
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Florida|
|45||14/02/2022||Peraton||Junior Business Analyst||Chantilly, VA||10000+ Employees||2017||IT Service||Yes||Peraton Overview
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Peraton is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals and become a Junior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to build a career implementing and supporting Human Capital Management (HCM) Information Technology (IT) systems such as Oracle PeopleSoft for the federal government.
Peraton will provide on-the-job training, mentoring, and formal training conducted by the application vendor. This position is located in Washington, DC and allows for partial telework .
The candidate is expected to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction and work effectively with employees, subcontractors, and the Federal staff in a diverse team environment.
Requires 0 to 2 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years no degree.
Personal initiative and interest in the IT field
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Strong problem solving skills
Willingness to study for, obtain, and maintain industry certifications
Ability to independently organize work, prioritize tasks, and manage multiple and changing priorities
Available to provide scheduled and ad hoc evening and weekend support
Must be able to obtain a Position of Trust designation security clearance
Must be a US Citizen
1-2+ years of experience as a business analyst
1+ years in a Federal work environment
Functional knowledge of Federal human resource management
Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
Experience working within an Agile framework
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $41,995.20
Colorado Salary Maximum: $89,772.80
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Business Analyst||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Virginia|
|53||14/02/2022||Hap Capital||Junior Python Data Engineer||New York, NY||51 to 200 Employees||2009||Investment Banking & Asset Management||
HAP Capital is seeking a Python Data Engineer to work on our Core Execution Team who specialize in developing trading infrastructure for equities and options strategies. Strategies require proximity to market activities, efficient and scalable market data consumption, and robust order routing and execution capabilities. In turn this requires easy access to large amounts of trading and research data. The individual in this position will work across a variety of existing data and execution systems, working closely with both traders and technologists.
As a Python Data Engineer you will:
Additional skills/experience that will reflect favorably
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||New York|
|55||14/02/2022||EverCommerce||Jr. Data Engineer (US Remote)||Denver, CO||1001 to 5000 Employees||Information Technology||Yes||
EverCommerce is looking for a Junior Data Engineer to join our Analytics team. The right Engineer will work with our Senior BI Manager, who developed our current business intelligence strategy and platform, and will play a crucial role in developing, improving, and maintaining our tech-stack for consolidated reporting across a complex array of businesses.
You are a collaborative, high-performing individual with a focus on problem solving, automation, and continuous improvement. You’re looking for an opportunity to stretch your skillset and get in early in a small data team where you will play a crucial role and can grow your career.
You are passionate about BI and BI-adjacent technologies, analytics, data warehouse design, technology assessment/application, and collaborating with business leaders. You have helped design and build a BI platform, ideally within a SaaS operation, that produced actionable insights for functional owners or executives. You keep your finger on the pulse of the BI technology landscape, inclusive of ETL, data lake/warehouse, and visualization layer vendors, and have developed opinions on the merits of certain stacks. You’re a skilled and organized communicator who has no problem driving long term projects through to completion.
EverCommerce [Nasdaq: EVCM] is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 600,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Our modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, embedded payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States; if you're near one of our offices and want to work in-office, we can set that up, or this role can be 100% remote. You must be eligible to work in the United States in order to qualify for this role.
Experience and Skills:
Benefits and Perks:
Compensation: The OTE for this role is $80-$100k annually in Denver and most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Colorado|
|56||14/02/2022||Booz Allen Hamilton||Data Engineer, Junior||Washington, DC||10000+ Employees||1914||Consulting||Yes||
Maintain responsibility for the maintenance, improvement, cleaning, and manipulation of data in the business operational and analytics databases. Work with the organization's software engineers, data analytics teams, data scientists, and data warehouse engineers to comprehend and aid in the implementation of database requirements, analyze performance, and troubleshoot any existent issues. Play a key role in the development and deployment of innovative big data platforms for advanced analytics and data processing. Define and build the data pipelines that will enable faster, better, and more data-informed decision-making within the business. Support software developers, database architects, data analysts, and data scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
|Pls Check the Job Detail||No||No||Data Engineer||Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across India For Free||United States||No||Entry Level||No||Dist. of Columbia|
Experience and Education:
- Candidates will have a Master’s Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Sciences, Actuarial Science, Engineering, or related field as well as 4 years of industry experience in experiment design and statistical analysis.
- Preferred candidates will have a PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Physics, or similar field of study.
- Deep understanding of Design of Experiments
- Meta-analysis and systematic research review
- Data forensics and partitioning on large data sets
- Data Wrangling: preparation, mapping, and transformation
- Structured and unstructured data sets
- Executive level storytelling with data visualization
- Impart clarity when communicating complex data relationships
- Linear Algebra: Matrix Algebra and eigenvalues/vectors
- Passion to learn new areas of study (device physics learning will be intensive)
- High emotional intelligence
- Bravery to speak a dissenting opinion or present evidence against current belief
- Skilled in a structured problem-solving method (such as DMAIC, A3, 5 Whys, etc.)
- Extensive understanding of Probability and Inferential Statistics as well as visual display of these concepts
- Expert at building predictive models and utilizing advanced statistical analysis, including generalized linear models, decision trees, PCA, logistic and multivariate regression
- Deep knowledge of statistical and modeling software tools and scripting languages such as JMP, SAS, Python, SPSS, or R to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Experience with Microsoft environment: Windows OS, Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, etc.
Development Program Statistical Research & Meta-analysis (70%)
- While assigned to a Development Program, serve as statistical expert and work with Technical, Operations and Process Engineering Teams to achieve program goals via research, modeling, experiment design and analysis.
- Gain deep understanding of program objectives, learning the physics behind the processes to know current and predict future Program Team needs.
- Help Team define an experiment’s statement of intent, reviewing previous responses and assuring factor estimability is understood.
- Systematic review of prior experimentation to find relevant, high-quality data, while accounting for variability in study approach, sample size, execution, environment, etc.
- Standardize and weight prior research to build new predictive models to guide Program experimentation.
- Understand experimenter’s needs and develop custom experiment design to efficiently create insight.
- Exhaustively evaluate experiment design and resulting model.
- Work with Program Partners to define and prepare datasets for modeling.
- Monitor many data streams and feedback data quality to Program Teams.
- Be the data forensics Program Lead, data mining root cause of un-intended processing artifacts.
- Explore data using a variety of statistical (e.g., data mining, regression, cluster analysis, partitioning, PCA) techniques to answer research questions and guide future experiments.
- Synthesize independent experiment findings into overall treatment effects.
- Prepare testing scenarios and test model performance against new results, subsets, etc.
- Clearly and concisely communicate analysis and modeling results to business partners, supporting socialization and adoption of results into business activities and decisions.
- Perform Program meta-analysis, putting the newest experiment in context with history, highlighting key abnormalities, consistencies, and correlations.
Data Science & Statistics Subject Matter Expert (30%)
- Define data structures and systems that will institutionalize improvements and lower the bar for analysis across the organization.
- Hone and proliferate the craft of cross-experiment meta-analysis in Research & Development.
- Assist in development of standard analytical approaches and methodologies for the department.
- Apply advanced statistical techniques, including analysis of variance, t-tests, factor analysis, regression, multivariate analyses, PCA or simulation, to analyze the effects of experimentation.
- Provide guidance and direction related to statistical analysis to less experienced Research & Development staff as needed.
- Provide peer review related to analytics methods and results.
- Work closely with Development Technical Teams to identify and answer critical questions.
- Identify and scope new opportunities for statistical analysis applications and scripting.
- Proactively research and leverage new statistical techniques and technologies to apply and teach.
- Develop and lead training sessions for advanced Data Science & Statistics concepts.
US Physical Requirements:
Office Physical Requirements:
All positions in our office require interaction with people and technology while either standing or sitting. In order to best service our customers, internal and external, all associates must be able to communicate face-to-face and on the phone with or without reasonable accommodation. First Solar is committed to compliance with its obligations under all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination. In keeping with this commitment, it attempts to reasonably accommodate applicants and employees in accordance with the requirements of the disability discrimination laws. It also invites individuals with disabilities to participate in a good faith, interactive process to identify reasonable accommodations that can be made without imposing an undue hardship.
Potential candidates will meet the education and experience requirements provided on the above job description and excel in completing the listed responsibilities for this role. All candidates receiving an offer of employment must successfully complete a background check and any other tests that may be required.
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: First Solar is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train, and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.