Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Remote
At Fluid AI we are working across different technologies and customers globally for the implementation of different AI based solutions. These include exciting projects with North American Banks & Insurers, some of Europe’s premier manufacturing and healthcare firms along with Asia. We are looking at hiring a business analyst who will work with our implementation team to successfully launch large AI solutions which are transformative and game changing for our customers.
- You should enjoy having a very strong work ethic and have a passion to work hard to achieve your dreams and work on game changing things.
- You should enjoy innovation and research. There will be times when you don’t always have the answers and that is okay, but you should be excited by the opportunity to figure out things you haven’t done before
- We love to constantly improve how we do things, everyday we improve and you should enjoy a process of constant improvement.
OKRs and Daily Reports is how we drive and monitor productivity
Your responsibilities would include
Coding Knowledge is a very big plus!
Work on Technical Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Conversational AI and Software Projects. Architect the solutions with the team and customer and design solutions and allocate epics and stories to the team
- Be a Product Owner and review everything that is being accomplished
Understanding Client Requirements and documenting the same. Communication with client as well as the internal team is the key. We would like you to go much beyond what is stated to really understand the key value drivers for the client and how the team should work towards achieving them.
- We want you to develop metrics to monitor the value being delivered and finding out new innovative methods which would ensure high business value being delivered to the client.
- For ongoing projects develop reports and dashboards which showcase the amount of business value being delivered to the client.
Identifying and solving any blocking items and bottlenecks especially on the IT infrastructure side.
- Work with the team on building out a strong technical approach
Document technical approaches effectively
Setup processes for effective team & client functioning
Constant Communication with customers and internal teams over daily and weekly calls.
Ability to Multitask and handle multiple projects across multiple customers at the same time is a a critical skill
- Experience with software programming in the past would be an added plus