Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
- Act as a subject matter expert in data engineering and GCP data technologies.
- Work with Product owner and Architect teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies from the Google Cloud Platform.
- Migrate onPrem infra to GCP products, such as Oracle, Terradata, SQL, MySQL etc
- Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery.
- Able to exhibit GCP Data engineering experience with Engineering team on their requirements, turning these into technical data solutions.
- Be required to build and deliver Data solutions using GCP products and offerings.
- Should have 5+ years of strong proficiency and hands on experience with data warehouse tools: GCP Big Query, GCP Big Data, Dataflow, Teradata, etc,
- Must have a strong experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Experience with data pipeline and workflow management tools: Data Build Tool (DBT), Airflow, Google Cloud Composer, Google Cloud Pub Sub, etc
- Strong hands-on working experience with GCP cloud services: Primarily Big Query, Kubernetes, Cloud Function, Cloud Composer, Pub Sub etc,
- Should have experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Java, Terraform etc.
- Must have experience with CICD pipeline and GitHub
- Experience in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools.
- E2E Data Engineering and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
- Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management.
- E2E Solution Design skills – Prototyping, Usability testing and data visualization literacy.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL modern data stores.
- GCP Data Engineer certification is an advantage