Job Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad
This position will be primarily responsible for the identification and organisation of relevant data on specific franchised groups operating within the Australian franchise sector.
The role will also support the completion of research projects and analytical reports relying on the data.
- Extraction (and input) of defined data from Franchise Disclosure Documents including items such as brand history, number and location of businesses, initial and ongoing fees, details of senior leaders
- Extraction of defined financial items from Profit and Loss Statements and Balance Sheets
- Monitoring of industry websites to identify new franchise systems entering the Australian market
- Monitoring of media and industry websites to identify industry information not already maintained by our client
- Preparation of schedules, graphs, diagrams and other content for inclusion in research and credit underwriting reports.
- Review, analysis and reporting of quarterly survey data on the Australian Franchise Sector.
- Review of industry publications for names of franchisors and key officers not already in the database.
- Other tasks as needed: assistance with presentations, document organization and administrative tasks etc.
- Graduate level qualification (any specialisation, ideally BCom but not mandatory)
- Basic knowledge of financial statements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level data analysis skills
Desired Candidate Profile
- The successful candidate will have an incredibly high level of attention to detail, and a knack for spotting compliance errors. You will have experience in a policy compliance/data analyst role where you are have reviewed a high volume of data sheets for compliance, accuracy and fraud. You have excellent data checking skills, ideally honed through experience in an accounting/finance company (but not necessarily).
- Previous experience working in high level data analysis position is a must, ideally with a Big 4 accounting firm or other high volume, data driven firm
- Ideally you have experience in analysing data (eg. expense claims) on a large volume and reviewing for policy compliance, fraud and accuracy.