Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram, Haryana, The Great Bharat
Associate, Growth Analytics – Gurugram/Mumbai/Chennai
About the team/Practice Area
We are looking for driven individuals to join us in a fast-paced environment at our newest office in Gurugram. We would like to invite motivated candidates to develop an exciting career, by being part of our growth team in Gurugram, India. Frost & Sullivan will offer an attractive remuneration to suitable candidates with growth opportunities at the Asia Pacific level!
About the Role
Frost & Sullivan Growth Analytics/KaaS team seeks smart individuals to fit industry consulting and research roles. The position involves in-depth understanding of various industries which the individual would leverage to not only develop content internally but also showcase our company’s expertise and opinions at external forums like client briefings, conferences and media events.
Core Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Strong Excel skills, including experience with formulas, conditional formatting, pivot tables, etc. • Prepare written final reports for each project and present key findings in analyst briefings to clients.
- Ability to multi-task and work closely with external clients in various time zones.
We’re looking for candidates who –
- A minimum of Post Graduate / Master’s Degree in Business Administration / Management/ Economics/Finance/Analytics
- Database knowledge is an added advantage (e.g. Bloomberg, Thomson Research, Reuters, Capital IQ, Hoovers, Perfect Information, Venture Source, One Stop, Factset, DialogPro, Factiva, etc)
- Superior analytic and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Client-service mentality
- Strong creative writing, excellent editing skills, organizational or project management skills;
- Motivated self-starter & able to work under pressure with tight deadlines;
- Commitment to quality work and strong attention to detail
- Ability, initiative, and commitment to be a part of a culture of excellence
- Must have written and verbal fluency in English. A second language will be an added advantage.
- Are Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Take ownership to work independently with remote supervision
- Can multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Are disciplined and adhere to high-quality standards
- Is a strategic thinker; understands how operational activities are vital in supporting the overall strategy of the business
What will make you succeed at Frost & Sullivan?..
You need to be-
- Wildly curious and entrepreneurial
- Committed to customer success
- A self-starter invested in your future
- A persuasive communicator
- Deeply Analytical
- Excited about Disruptive Trends
- A friendly work environment with an ‘open door’ policy
- A strong career path with growth opportunities.
- Be part of a global team that strives for excellence, and fosters an Olympic spirit
- Feed your intellectual curiosity by collaborating across all levels of the company across the globe
- Global Recognition – President’s Club & Chairman’s Club Awards
- Continuous learning and coaching
- Flexible work policy
- Attractive Medical and Accident insurance
About Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan, the Growth Pipeline Company, has spent more than 60 years partnering with clients to develop transformational growth strategies by focusing on innovation and growth opportunities driven by disruptive technologies, mega trends, emerging markets and new business models. Today, more than ever before, companies must innovate, not only to survive, but thrive in the future. Our Growth Pipeline Management (GPM) system supports clients by identifying and evaluating new growth opportunities and serves as the foundation for continuous growth. This is your opportunity to be part of a revolutionary global team that truly inspires positive global changes by innovating to zero. Learn more about Frost & Sullivan at www.frost.com
Frost & Sullivan is committed to a work environment free of all forms of discrimination. Frost & Sullivan recruits and hires without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or sexual orientation
Due to overwhelming responses, only short-listed candidates will be notified.