Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bhagya Nagar
- Strong understanding of web analytics and website optimization best practices.
- Strong understanding of website testing methodologies and techniques.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, or Mixpanel.
- Strong data analysis skills, including experience with Excel or other data analysis software.
- Familiarity with web development technologies such as WordPress, HTML CSS
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, teamwork, and time management skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Sense of humour, willingness to be your authentic self and a deep belief in being human-first.
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify areas for optimization and improve performance.
- Test website functionality, usability, and compatibility across various browsers and devices.
- Identify and report defects, bugs, and other issues found during testing.
- Setting up and maintaining tracking and reporting systems to monitor website metrics such as traffic, conversion rates, and bounce rates.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure the website meets business and technical requirements.
- Analyzing customer behaviour and trends to inform website design and content strategy.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including web development, marketing, and product teams, to implement data-driven decisions.
- Creating and distributing regular performance reports to key stakeholders.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across the company to develop technical solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies and best practices, and apply them to your work.