Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
Your Contribution :
Lead or support engineering efforts in the design, and development of our next generation software for Logitech’s input peripherals using C++.
– You will write automation tests as part of your feature development using Python and Robot Framework
– You will work with various cross-functional teams: Product management, Firmware, QA and other business units to drive forward development of new product features
– You will ensure requirements comply with product goals and desired user experience.
– You will participate and conduct technical reviews of system design and interface requirements and provide technical feedback and make recommendations.
Required Skill Sets:
– BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical field
– 6+ years experience in C++ based application design and development. Experience with C++ 11 and 14 (modern C++).
– Strong Microsoft Visual Studio development experience.
– Strong OOP fundamentals
– Experience in Windows or Mac or both.
– Experience in the development of User Interfacing C++ applications and User experience related issues.
– Knowledge of Python a plus
– Good understanding of the Software design/architecture process
– Must have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
– Excellent written and verbal skills
– Experience developing software that interacts with hardware devices a major plus.
– Ability to Learn and work in different programming languages, Operating Systems across multiple product domains a must.