Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, The Great Bharat
GeeksforGeeks stands apart from other platforms because only experienced professionals are permitted to lead our cohorts. We are seeking individuals who possess software development/ teaching experience.
The Mentor will be responsible for taking online classes/live classes, and physical and will be responsible for the creation of course material. Educational Background: Bachelor’s degree in Technology, Software development, or any other related field
0-5 yrs (experience with Tech Institutes/ Training Institutes/ IT Services Organizations)Freshers can apply.
Yes, if you are good at competitive programming and have a good rating on coding platforms. For example, A rating of 4-5 stars or more on Code chef.
You should apply if:
- You are comfortable and confident guiding students through structured lesson plans while sometimes needing to diverge from the lecture track to give real-world examples based on your own experiences.
- You are honest and open with your students and display a genuine desire to help them learn and grow.
- You can keep your highest-performing students engaged with additional challenges.
- You are capable of translating your own career experiences into advice for aspiring developers.
What we expect from our Course Mentors:
- Candidates with Excellent in-depth knowledge of Machine learning, Deep learning, Natural language processing, Computer vision, and Cloud.
- Candidates with experience on live projects and excellent programming skills will be preferred
- You should possess excellent communication skills and should be able to communicate effectively with a diversified student base (Including International Geographic locations)
- You are willing to research and explore best practices in teaching and are able to contribute to the ongoing evolution of a comprehensive curriculum, with supporting exercises to produce valuable junior developers