Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hybrid – Mumbai (All Areas)
Role: Sr Analyst, Supply Chain
This is an exciting time to work in General Mills DnA organization! We are accelerating a Digital Transformation of our Supply Chain to provide a competitive advantage to our business. To this end we are looking for a D&T Analyst, with passion for DnA, to join our Supply Chain DnA MillsWorks POD (Product Oriented Delivery) team.
The POD leverages cloud technologies to deliver an end-to-end connected data and analytics platform for Supply Chain, creating a faster path to activating GMIs Digital Supply Chain. To enable OUs Strategy and Growth the goals of this work are:
- Improved predictability and planning through consistent process and metrics
- System enabled cross-pillar coordination and workflow to provide OU operators with visibility to the right info, at the right time to impact their business
- Future capabilities with connected data: Financial Reliability, Control Towers, Truck Utilization etc.
The Supply DnA Millsworks POD build & support increased visibility, optionality, and optimize profit and service for our Business Operating Units. The opportunities can be focused but not limited to field of raw material sourcing, material / finished goods storage & delivery, customer operations
- Learn Supply Chain business processes.
- Partner with business SMEs and D&T peers to learn the Supply Chain data needed to drive Data & Analytics for SC
- Serve as the technical SME on technology for GMI SC teams, uncovering key business questions and providing analysis, insights, and solutions to answer them.
- Gather project requirements from internal business clients; identify and eliminate gaps via partnership with D&T architects; translate requirements into technical documents; and communicate throughout the entire development process.
- Partner with our SC business teams in development of new capabilities that leverage the Cloud, AI. Examples include Digital Twin, Control Tower, Predictive Capabilities, Real-time alerting.
- Proactive learning mindset with a passion to increase your skill on DnA capabilities.
- Provide Technical support to existing tools & analytical dashboards built for Supply Chain DnA reporting.
Required Skills and experience
- 4+ years of overall IT experience with 3+ years of relevant experience implementing data warehousing and /or reporting & analytics solutions.
- Requirements gathering, User story writing & SCRUM delivery experience.
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/ Software Engineering, or equivalent relevant discipline
- Intermediate /recent hands-on experience of writing/executing SQL.
- Effective verbal and written communication and influencing skills at the tactical level.
- Very Good problem-solving abilities and attention to detail
- Can do, positive attitude and commitment to a team delivery approach.
Preferred skills and experience
- Familiarity with ADO and Agile-Scrum delivery
- Familiarity of Enterprise Data warehousing & Data Analytics concepts
- Any Domain Experience is good to have. Preferrable in Manufacturing, Retail, BIFS.
- Effective Communication (Verbal & Written)
- Very Good SQL hands-on experience
- Logical thinking /Problem solving attitude.
- Data Warehousing/Reporting
- Reporting Tools – BOBJ/Crystal /SSRS knowledge
- Database Hands On: SQL /Oracle
- Stakeholder Management & Reporting Experience
Cloud Big Data Analytics – GCP /Azure /AWS
Visualisation Tools: Knowledge of
Tableau/ Power BI/ Google Data Studio.