Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru Urban, Karnataka
- Gain knowledge on control systems and/or control systems in automotive assembly plants
- Gain knowledge on Rockwell PLC software, Siemens HMI, ePLAN software as well as interfaces to other controls systems
- Supervise and control projects including project scope, issues, risks and schedule. Handle issues to closure. Communicate project status and ensures all internal customers are aware of progress through project meetings, status reports and reviews.
- Participate in Investment studies, preliminary design discussions for any new or expansion projects.
- Develop the required skills & be responsible for inhouse engineering on Hardware designs, software designs, Emulation, Integration & Commissioning at site.
- If it’s Turnkey project, Guide & approve Hardware/ Software designs done by contractors for various project in the region. Conduct offline testing & Buyoff at supplier’s site.
- Implement GM Global tools for design of hardware & software to ensure minimum debug on site. Train suppliers and Engineers of other GM units.
- Validate designs and provide feedback to Global Centre w.r.t GM standards.
- Responsible for deploying GM Global standards across all projects.
- Responsible for training and Integrating Suppliers to enforce to GM standards.
- Responsible for performing Root cause analysis.
- Prepare & Share lessons learnt for the projects completed.
- Coordinate project timing schedule, design deliverables and safety aspects with team. Jointly conduct test runs for equipment at site as per process.
- Coordination with other units of GM (worldwide) for Global projects.
- Good communication and inter personal skills.
- Should be ready to travel extensively within and outside the country for projects.
- Learning & functional expertise.
- Masters/Degree in Electrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation & Controls Engineering.
Our vision is a world with Zero Crashes, Zero Emissions and Zero Congestion and we embrace the responsibility to lead the change that will make our world better, safer and more equitable for all.
Why Join Us
We aspire to be the most inclusive company in the world. We believe we all must make a choice every day – individually and collectively – to drive meaningful change through our words, our deeds and our culture. Our Work Appropriately philosophy supports our foundation of inclusion and provides employees the flexibility to work where they can have the greatest impact on achieving our goals, dependent on role needs. Every day, we want every employee, no matter their background, ethnicity, preferences, or location, to feel they belong to one General Motors team.
General Motors is committed to being a workplace that is not only free of discrimination, but one that genuinely fosters inclusion and belonging. We strongly believe that workforce diversity creates an environment in which our employees can thrive and develop better products for our customers. We understand and embrace the variety through which people gain experiences whether through professional, personal, educational, or volunteeropportunities.
We encourage interested candidates to review the key responsibilities and qualifications and apply for any positions that match your skills and capabilities.