Job Location: Chennai
What youll get to do
- Work in an agile development environment, constantly shipping and iterating.a
- Develop high quality batch and streaming big data pipelines.
- Interface with our Data Consumers, gathering requirements, and delivering complete data solutions.
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of datasets that drive key business decisions.
- Support, monitor and maintain the data models
- Adopt and define the standards and best practices in data engineering including data integrity, performance optimization, validation, reliability, and documentation.
- Keep up-to-date with advances in big data technologies and run pilots to design the data architecture to scale with the increased data volume using cloud services.
- Triage many possible courses of action in a high-ambiguity environment, making use of both quantitative analysis and business judgment.
Your experience should include
- Bachelor s degree in CS or related technical field.
- 5+ years of experience in data modeling, data development, and data warehousing.
- Experience working with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Kinesis).
- Experience with large scale data processing systems for both batch and streaming technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Kinesis, Flink).
- Experience in programming using Python, Java or Scala.
- Experience with data orchestration tools (Airflow, Oozie, Step Functions).
- Solid understanding of database technologies including NoSQL and SQL.
- Strong in SQL queries (experience with Snowflake Cloud Datawarehouse is a plus)
- Work experience in Talend is a plus
- Track record of delivering reliable data pipelines with solid test infrastructure, CICD, data quality checks, monitoring, and alerting.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills with ability to balance competing priorities.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is occurring, and ambiguity is the norm.
You might also have
- Experience with AWS big data technologies – S3, EMR, Kinesis, Redshift, Glue
- Advertisement -