Job Location: Noida
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Software Engineer!
- Develop Quick Process Automations (QPAs) using one of the following platforms – VBA, MS Office pack, Java, SQL, Python.
- Create appropriate project documentation and train operations team on how to use the developed tool.
- Follow standard team coding structure and maintenance of already developed solutions.
- Proactive to identify workarounds, fix bugs, implement changes and come up with out of the box solutions
- Manage project delivery throughout entire lifecycle: analyze, plan, design, build, test, deploy, maintain
- Self-driven, being able to work independently and take the project to completion with minimum supervision
- Self-learner, self-starter, reach out to colleagues when you cannot find a solution
- Understanding the requirement of the operations team and building the tool accordingly.
- BE/B- Tech, BCA
- Knowledge of one or more of the following computer languages knowledge required:
o Should have demonstrable, practical knowledge in the following data/file processing libraries such as Scrapy, Numpy, BeautifulSoup, Numpy, Pandas, Matplotlib, Bokeh (optional)
o Should have knowledge of setting up a Python environment and all the s/w that’s needed
- VBA-Use Visual Basic in Microsoft Applications, including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. complex formulas)
- Able to debug/code functions/macros using VBA
- Ability to normalize complex data/define referential integrity in Access
- Ability to programmatically manipulate worksheet and cell properties using VBA
- Java: (would be plus if have Java knowledge)
- Hands on Core java (1.7 or higher version)
- Strong knowledge of Java Design pattern and their implementation.
- JDBC with (Oracle/ SQL Server / My SQL)
- Webservice (REST / SOAP)
- Data parsing API (PDF, Excel, CSV, XML )
- Web Application development with MVC design pattern
- Hand on Web framework (Struts, Spring, Hibernate etc..)
- DOS/UNIX Scripting: Should have a sound knowledge of file processing in basic OS platforms and how to manipulate files/folders, how to connect to systems etc.
- Database and SQL: Sound knowledge of relational databases; ability to define and create basic database, fundamentals of loading, ETL
- Experience on developing automated solutions on SAP and Oracle systems.
- Knowledge of backend services and integrations;
- Understanding of the cloud infrastructure environment.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment;
- Critical thinking and analytical skills to examine bug reports and prioritize necessary tests & estimate task execution;
- Must be able to proactively research solutions
- Ability to work independently and also within a team.
- software development experience,
- Knowledge of the OM domain;
- Machine Learning understanding
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Java/VBA would be an add on.
JobEngineer III – Software Development
Education LevelBachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Job PostingSep 8, 2022, 7:03:22 AM
Master Skills ListOperations
Job CategoryFull Time