Job Location: Noida
Genpact is hiring for Data Analyst role for Business Analyst & Assistant Manager role in Python, SQL and Tableau.
The role requires skills in Data extraction, Data cleaning, Data cleansing, Data transformation, Report building and automation.
Python modules like Pandas, Numpy and OpenPyxl will be used heavily.
The role requires user to have in-depth knowledge of report development and reading unstructured data from text files.
Notice Period : Immediate to 30days
Location : Noida
Shift Timings – 1:30 to 10:30 pm
In this role, you will be responsible for below analytics and process improvements using various automation tools for BFS business. You will function as a SPOC for improving & automating the BAU processes and liaise with the US teams to deliver process improvements and simplifications.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to:
- Overall responsibility for Accuracy and timeliness of process delivery (BAU and Ad-hoc request).
- Gain understanding of various BAU processes and general operating environment.
- Support and execute cost improvement strategies
- Monitor business delivery, system accesses, and enforcement of compliance & business policies.
- Consistently challenge the existing methodology and drive to develop challenger methodology to remain cutting edge.
- Supports innovative analytical thinking & solutions that results into improved business performance.
- Improve existing process and make them more robust.
- Close Interaction with Customer & business.
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Providing regular support and business solution to the customer as and when required.
- Able to manage clients independent
- Endeavor to maintain a high VOC Voice of Customer Score
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Graduate in any discipline BE/BTech/MTech/MCA Preferred.
- Proficient in SQL, Python coding & BI Tool like Tableau
- Ready to work in US shift
- Preferred with experience in AWS, Hadoop & Hive
- Candidate with above technical skills with Banking domain knowledge is preferred.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.