Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
What will you be doing
- Interact, collaborate and connect with technical, business and product members as well as external partners to foster bottom-up innovation
- Work with product managers to ask questions of data and probe deeper with minimal guidance
- You will be working on one of Indias largest visual content discovery products. Some problems you might focus on:
- Launching newer offering content offerings: For example, showcasing live content on the app, or launching vertical video content on the app
- Personalization: Working with data sciences engineering teams to build content personalization
- Content Strategy: Working with content teams to refine content strategies basis analytics and user feedback
What do we expect from you
- A strong bias for action. Willingness to dot the is and cross the ts to make the product successful.
- You are expected to have a strong analytical bent and be comfortable with putting the necessary tooling to use to uncover insights.
- You should be energetic and willing to learn and excel in a fast paced, cross functional, global environment.
- Ability to multi-task and work with a diverse set of stakeholders
- Education: Bachelors or Masters in an analytical or technical field; computer science preferred
- Functional Area: Product team
- Experience: 1 3+ years of product analyst experience in consumer products and having driven meaningful outcomes using analytics
- Skills: Strong knowledge of Excel, SQL/ Big Query, Dashboarding (Tableau/ Superset/ Power BI)
- R/ Python knowledge is a plus