Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of professional experience in product, design, strategy, analytics, and operations, or similar product strategy functions for a technology company.
- Experience managing cross-functional executive stakeholders.
- Ability to analyze, structure, and break down complex business problems.
- Ability to take initiative to drive solutions and achieve goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Ability to build inclusive teams/culture and represent complex business or technical concepts with C-level leadership.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and collaborate with/influence teams across boundaries.
- Excellent communication and organizational leadership skills.
About the job
In this role, you will work to solve challenges and advise executive Search leadership on strategic solutions and recommendations and partner with product development teams to bring strategies to life.
- Lead market/opportunity sizing, value chain mapping, and business intelligence for projects.
- Ensure excellence of insights quality and develop executive summary materials with compelling recommendations tied to measurable business impact, while considering the stage of the product’s lifecycle.
- Frame and structure complex, ambiguous, and potentially charged business issues for Search leadership team. Help prioritize and focus, foreseeing and addressing future strategic issues while covering urgent strategy needs.
- Create narratives using high quality mocks or visuals to demonstrate the roadmap of product areas, working with User Experience and Research teams.
- Troubleshoot execution or alignment issues preventing Search from delivering on the strategy and provide trusted independent advice to Search leadership on solutions.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free