Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bangalore
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience building/shipping technical products
- 4 years of experience in software product management
- Experience with creating product roadmaps from end-to-end, defining go-to-market strategy, and leading design discussions
- Experience with open source ecosystem (e.g., Spark, Hadoop)
- Knowledge of cloud technology
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development at Google speed.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative and prolific engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world’s information. We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google aims to build products that organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
- Interact with customers and executives to understand their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Drive product strategy and execution for performance, monitoring, and reliability.
- Drive adoption and business growth by partnering with product managers and marketing managers.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also Google’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our Accommodations for Applicants form.