Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Gurugram, Chennai
Roles and Responsibilities
- 5-8 years of strong background in Tableau Platform 2019 & 2020 versions.
- Extensive experience in installation, administration, SSO configuration, migration, configuration, upgrades, technical support, troubleshooting, infrastructure maintenance, support, and overall health of the Tableau implementations.
- Strong experience in Tableau Architecture Design, Server Administration and Reports Development. Ability to convert Business requirements into visualization specifications. Experience in Tableau training, presentations, and documentation development. .
- Advanced knowledge of reports performance optimization and customization. Strong knowledge of the Tableau Server administrative functionalities.
- Strong knowledge in Data Analysis and data modelling with OLTP, OLAP and Cubes. Advance experience in dashboard design and development. Experience with REST API, patch application, monitoring and performance tuning on Windows Servers.
- Fundamental knowledge of Data warehouses and reporting technologies on data warehouses, concepts of OLAP reporting and knowledge of dimensional relational and non-relational data models.
- At least 2 years hands-on working experience with one or more of the Hadoop, Hive, Presto & R