Job Location: Trivandrum/Thiruvananthapuram
- Strong reporting skills to present insights concisely Problem-solving skills
- Able to work alone as well as a member of a team to analyze findings, when implementing new data analysis visualizations and features
- Ability to ensure data integrity while analyzing and storing data Continually monitoring data collection Developing methodologies to improve data analysis Learning and fully understanding the data landscape in databases and applications
- Reviewing and validating data Gathering end user reporting and dashboard requirements Developing dashboards and creating reports and supporting users with them Communicating insights to senior management and clients
- Bachelors or Master s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics, Math, Engineering or related discipline
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience with open source and industry leading business intelligence tools (Spotfire, Power BI and R Shiny); Project management experience is highly preferred. Experience in Data Science and Predictive Analytics are preferred.
- Experience in Data Modelling using R, Python are preferred.
- Experience with SQL or similar, SSAS, Multi-dimensional models to design business intelligence solutions using datasets of terabytes in size
- Experience with one or more programming languages such as R, Python, Ruby, Java, .Net in an application development environment
- Experience with agile software development methodologies and version control tools Highly motivated, creative thinker, self-starter, and fast learner with demonstrated analytic and quantitative skills
- Excellent time management, verbal and written communication skills
- Advertisement -