Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Jamestown, NC
- Gather business requirements with users to provide data extracts and reporting to all areas of the college.
- Resolve duplicate records and work to improve processes that cause duplicate records.
- Works with Ellucian Experience and Ethos integration to the Colleague ERP System
- Extract complex data from the Colleague ERP System through Unidata, SQL and Informer queries.
- Assist in development of interfaces to integrate Colleague with third party software applications.
- Work with ServiceNow ticketing system and develop forms as needed.
- Support existing .Net applications as needed.
- Serve on college committees and focus groups.
- Demonstrate and model the college’s employability skills: adaptability, communication, information processing, problem solving, responsibility and teamwork.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Individual will be exposed to changing priorities
- Individual may encounter unhappy or difficult customers
- Individual will need to be persistent with expectations when explaining deadlines and priorities to stakeholders
- Application Services Manager
- Associate Vice President of IT
- IT leadership team and staff
- Business unit executives
- Registrar and Admissions Director
- Institutional Research
- Associates Degree or higher in an IT related field is required from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, programming or related fields is preferred from a regionally accredited post-secondary institution
- Classwork or experience in Project Management
- Classwork or experience working with SQL Server Databases
- Classwork or experience working with SQL Query Language
- Classwork or experience working with Power BI or similar reporting tools.
- Familiar with .Net programming language.
- Six months of experience working with and Enterprise Level Reporting System
- Six months experience working with the Colleague ERP System or similar ERP System
- Six months experience working with SQL data extracts
- Six months experience with SQL Server and SSRS
- Six months experience using .Net or similar programming language
- Six months experience using Power BI
- Proficient at working with Database Reporting Tools
- Working knowledge of the UNIX Operating System
- Exceptional organizational skills and deadline management with the ability to prioritize projects and tasks.
- Strong verbal skills and personable manner in dealing with the public in person and on the phone.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written form.
- Punctuality and flexibility in time management.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must
- Ability to organize and maintain files for ready access.
- Proficient in HTML
- Proficient in C# programming language
Department/Job Specific Requirements
- Takes responsibility for special projects and other initiatives on behalf of the AVP of IT
- Must be willing to work flexible schedules as needed. Will be in constant contact with public at times.
- Works with business unit leaders to develop project and program resourcing strategies to ensure optimum support for projects and day-to-day operational activities
- Conducts meetings with senior IT leaders and key stakeholders across the organization to validate IT’s understanding of business goals and effectively communicate the IT strategy
- Coordinates special projects and other initiatives
The following (compliance) training is required and must be completed within the first 30 days of hire with annual refresher training thereafter:
- Safety/Shooter on Campus
- Personal Information Protection Training (PIP)
- Anti-Discrimination/Harassment & Title IX
- Other training may be required as determined applicable.
- Physical Activity:Primarily sitting
- Environmental Hazard(s):<15%
Posting Type Staff
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free