Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Hybrid – Poona
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the internal customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Develop scripts, perform database support activities, and conduct performance tuning and database design, dimensional analysis, and modeling.
- Provides expertise and architectural consulting in the areas of Data Governance, Master Data Management, Analytics, Data Warehousing, Scorecards, Dashboards, Business Performance Monitoring and Data Mining
- Provide functional and technical subject matter expertise in various data management, warehousing, business intelligence and Big Data solutions.
- Standardize cross-departmental data definitions, KPIs, and calculations.
- Maintain, enhance, and create enterprise and application-level reports using SQL Server Report Service (SSRS) and other Business Intelligence (BI) tools.
- Provide status reports to senior management; and create data visualizations that leverage all features of Power BI (Parameters, Filters, Advanced Charts, Data Connections, Actions, Dashboards, etc.) with these visualizations presenting data to distinguish patterns and recognize trends, by presenting complex patterns in the form of easily deciphered charts and graphs.
- Create custom SQL to query complex data models in the most effective way for the database and the application servers
- Act as the liaison between business stakeholders, developers, infrastructure teams and project management groups
- Analyze data requirements, application and processing architectures, data dictionaries and database schemas while designing, developing, amending, optimizing and certifying database designs to satisfy reporting needs
- Assist in monitoring system performance, reliability, availability, and recoverability of the DW environment
Must Haves: The person needs to have experience in Power BI development, Datasets, Dataflows, Azure, DAX, Composite Models, Creating Tabular Modules, Power Apps, Power Automate
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required (KSAR)
- Bachelors degree in related IT field required and equivalent related work experience.
- Microsoft BI Stack including Power Query, Power Platform (Power Apps, Power Automate), Dataflows.
3. Extensive experience using MS Power BI and Excel
4. Translate business needs into technical specifications
5. Work with data warehouse team to identify data dependencies and data requirements
6. Significant Experience in Microsoft BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL Programming)
7. Design, build, and deploy BI solutions (reports, dashboards, etc.) using a variety of tools such as MS Power BI, Excel, SSRS, etc.
8. Assist users with dashboard and report generation
9. Azure experience is nice to have
10. Strong communication skills
Minimum years of Experience
Typically requires a minimum of 5 years previous work-related experience