Job Location: Pune
Required Skills (Technical):-
1.Advanced knowledge of statistical techniques, NLP, machine learning algorithms and deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Theano, Keras, Pytorch
2. Proficiency with modern statistical modeling (regression, boosting trees, random forests, etc.),
machine learning (text mining, neural network, NLP, etc.), optimization (linear optimization, nonlinear optimization, stochastic optimization, etc.) methodologies.
3. Build complex predictive models using ML and DL techniques with production quality code and jointly own complex data science workflows with the Data Engineering team.
4. Familiar with modern data analytics architecture and data engineering technologies (SQL and No-SQL databases)
5. Knowledge of REST APIs and Web Services
6. Experience with Python, R, sh/bash
Required Skills (Non-Technical):-
1. Fluent in English Communication (Spoken and verbal)
2. Should be a team player 3. Should have a learning aptitude
4. Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive 5. Ability to work independently and with others
6. Extremely organized with strong time-management skills 7. Problem Solving & Critical Thinking