Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
The Quality Analyst will develop and apply quality standards in accordance with company and customer requirements. Also, develop and conduct related tests and certificates of analysis ensuring compliance is followed throughout the quality assurance process. The Quality Analyst will liaison with external suppliers to meet quality standards documenting the quality testing process.
How Quality Analyst Will Make An Impact
- Contributing to the completion of quality assurance projects.
- Contributing to the performance of quality assurance tests and certificates of analysis.
- Assessing potential risks and compliance issues and provides recommendations.
- Implementing quality standards and executes compliance on every stage of the process.
- Liaising with external vendors, contractors, or suppliers to ensure products or services meet the organization’s quality standards.
- Monitoring and develops quality assurance strategies and regulations.
- Coordinating and performs quality trainings and documents the entire quality testing process.
- 401K with company match
- Comprehensive health and wellness packages
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your career
- Professional growth opportunities including paid education and certifications
- Cutting-edge technology you can learn from
- Rest and recharge with paid vacation and holidays
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free