Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Kolkata, Mumbai, Indraprasth, Bhagya Nagar, Poona, Chennai, Bengaluru
- Improve existing data pipelines by simplifying and increasing performance
- Follow best practices and execute architected techniques and solutions for data collection, management and usage to aid in company-wide data governance and management framework
- Work closely with the data analysts and scientists, and database and systems administrators to create data solutions.
- Evaluate new data sources for quality and attribution to support product requirements.
- Documents new/existing pipelines, Data Sets and Data Sets lineage.
- The work activity includes processing complex data sets, leveraging technologies used to process these disparate data sets and understanding the correlations as well as patterns that exist between these different complex data sets.
Additionally, The Ideal Candidate May Also Have:
- Hands-on experience analyzing, rearchitecting and re-platforming on-premises data warehouses to data platforms to the cloud.
- Experience introducing and operationalizing self-service data preparation tools
- Exposure to large databases, BI applications, data quality and performance tuning responsibilities
- Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years development experience with SQL Server
- Experienced with query writing and performance optimization
- Develop, implement and optimize code using procedural languages such as PL/SQL, T-SQL, etc..
- Experienced with data normalization and denormalization techniques
- Experienced data transformation and data processing techniques
- Strong communication skills
- Strong writing and documentation skills
- Experienced in working with cross functional teams, building alignment and collaboration
- SSIS and C# development experience preferred