Job Location: Delhi / NCR
– Understanding the functional and technical specification.
– Understand Requirement, Analyzing Systems and Source Databases.
– Responsible for gathering requirements from the customer for developing reports.
– Provided Estimations for report based on complexity of reports.
– Designed, developed and implemented Tableau Business Intelligence reports in the latest version.
– Be vary of differences between old and new versions of Tableau
– Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations.Representing data using the visualizations such using Charts
– Use Trend Lines, Reference Lines and statistical techniques to describe the data.
– Use Measure name and Measure Value fields to create visualizations with multiple measures and dimensions.
– Responsible for dashboard design, look and feel and development.
– Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
– Develop, organize, manage and maintain graph, table, slide and document templates that will allow for efficient creation of reports.
– Provide the demos to end user on how run the reports
– Using the Framework Manager creating the Query Subjects and Query Items.
– Creating Transactional report cell-based reports and crosstab reports.
– Creating prompts and user defined SQLs
– Creating the job for scheduling reports.
– Creating report view and shortcuts.
– Liaising with other DB teams (e.g. Infrastructure / Database) where required in problem Investigation / resolution