Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chantilly, VA
At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you’ve never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The Risk Mapping, Assessment, and Planning (Risk MAP) Customer and Data Services (CDS) contract provides information technology and operations support for the Risk MAP program and the FEMA Risk Management Directorate (RMD). Services include:
- IT Hosting, Infrastructure, Operations, Maintenance, and Sustainment
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Delivery
- Data Management
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- IT Modernization • Configuration Management
- Security and Access Controls / ISSO Support
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- GIS Spatial Data Management
- At least 5+ years experience in Data Architecture
- At least 5+ years experience in Data Operations
- At least 5+ years experience in Data Governance
- At least 3+ years experience in Data Quality
- At least 1+ years experience in Agile Delivery
- Experience with current versions of ArcGIS Pro and/or ArcMap and ArcCatalo
- Experience with current versions of ArcGIS Server
- Experience with current versions of Portal for ArcGIS and/or ArcGIS Onlin
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining file and enterprise geodatabases in SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 or PostgreSQL
- Experience with python, ArcPy, and ArcGIS API for Python
- Experience with management of SQL Server and Oracle
- Proficiency in MS Access and Excel
- Proficiency in data modeling and design, including SQL development and database administration
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, or similar role
- Knowledge of systems development, including system development life cycle, project management approaches and requirements, design and testing technique
- Ability to implement common data management and reporting technologies, as well as the basics of columnar and NoSQL databases, data visualization, unstructured data, and predictive analytics
- Able to compile and organize statistical information retrieved and present findings to management
- Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
- Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
- Demonstrated experience evaluating new technologies to solve complex business problems
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated passion and deep involvement with technology
- Technically creative and open-minded
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative style
- Confident in decision making and the ability to explain processes or choices as needed
- Excellent multitasking skills and task management strategies
- US MBI Clearance
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience with DB2 and PostgreSQL
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- Scaled Agile Framew
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM offers a wide range of resources for eligible IBMers to thrive both inside and outside of work. In addition to a competitive benefits program consisting of medical and life insurance, retirement plans, and time off, eligible employees may also have access to:
- 12 weeks of paid parental bonding leave. Family care options are also available to support eligible employees during COVID-19.
- World-class training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform. IBM’s learning culture supports your restless attitude to grow your skills and build the depth and scale of knowledge needed to achieve your career goals.
- Well-being programs to support mental and physical health.
- Financial programs that empower you to plan, save, and manage your money (including expert financial counseling, 401(k), IBM stock discount, etc.).
- Select educational reimbursement opportunities.
- Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups where you can network and connect with IBMers across the globe.
- Giving and volunteer programs to benefit charitable organizations and local communities.
- Discounts on retail products, services, and experiences.
We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
US Citizenship Required.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across United States For Free