Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
As Datacap Developer or Administrator, you are responsible to build IBM Datacap applications for content and workflow solutions.
- Build IBM Datacap applications for content and workflow solutions.
- Design and implement applications created with our larger dev team.
- You will work closely with architects and business analysts to determine the requirements and understand any concerns with infrastructure and operations management to create effective customizations.
- Deploy new technology, without technology restrictions, dockerized with micro services in the cloud, this is infra virtuality in the cloud
- Other duties include ensuring high-quality work while supporting document capture and developing custom reports as needed.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 6 years of experience in IT Inudstry
- Expertise as IBM DataCap Developer/Admin v8.1 and v9.0, FileNet Capture Manager/OCR,
- Window Services Proficient in development using Microsoft.net and C# sharp Versioning through TFS
- Experience with IBM FileNet P8/BPM XML(Including schemas), XSLT(stylesheet)
- Hands on DataCap Installation, Configuration and Migration
- Experience with paper document to DataCap, Indexing, Prepping Verification, Rules Validation and Promotion and FileNet committal
- Experience with Enterprise Application complex architecture and document design and results
- Experience in Production Support and maintenance environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Sound knowledge of Custom Codes, Rules, Tasks, Web Services/WSDL.
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed