Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
As a Package Consultant at IBM, get ready to tackle numerous mission-critical company directives. Our team takes on the challenge of designing, developing and re-engineering highly complex application components and integrating software packages using various tools. You will use a mix of consultative skills, business knowledge, and technical expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into our clients business environment and achieve business results.
Your Role and Responsibilities
IBM s Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive work environment We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals – a specific source of best-in-class Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry s most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world – providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM s GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Your day in the role will include
- Assists clients in the selection, implementation, and support SAP HANA Analytics
- Lead multiple sized projects as team member or lead to implement new functionalities and improve existing functionalities including articulating, analyzing requirements and translating them into effective solutions.
- Engaging with the business to resolve challenges and deliver value by implementing data warehousing solutions.
You will come with
- Knowledge and experience in implementation planning, fit analysis, configuration, testing, rollout and post-implementation support of SAP S/4 HANA solutions
- Complete Knowledge of Readily available Embeded analytics Standard options in SAP S/4 HANA 1709 and 1809
- Applicant will have experience with both BW and Native HANA development and will have a proven track record of delivering success in end to end, global project implementations.
- Hands-on experience of Native HANA development is mandatory for this role
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- 12 years of SAP Analytics experience with at least 2 end-to-end design and build projects in Enterprise HANA and S/4 HANA space
- Experience to prepare standards and guidelines document such as naming convention, transport management, best practice documents.
- Experience in designing and building complex SAP HANA analytics architecture and owning the overall solution
- Sound knowledge in Enterprise HANA and S/4 HANA embedded analytics design and best practices.
- Preferable to have equally sound knowledge in BW on HANA or BW/4 HANA.
- Should have experience in estimation, scoping and implementation of SAP Analytics reports across all business areas
- Proven consulting background in providing both technical delivery and advisory services in a senior role.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Hands on exposure in reporting tool such as Business object reporting suite, SAP Analytics Cloud, and Fiori applications.
- Exposure or knowledge in HANA XSA, scaler functions, AMDP.
- Knowledge in big data and machine learning is a plus.