Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bhagya Nagar
Seeking an Oracle Business Analyst to manage and support a new implementation of Oracle ERP Cloud implementation
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Working primarily within the Oracle Cloud platform, the Senior Business Systems Analyst – Finance position serves as a senior, internal analyst and advisor between the client and technology group for Finance and FP&A areas.
- Transforms strategic company architecture and design principles into specific systems requirement and specifications.
- Re-engineers technical processes and systems for greater efficiencies with positive impact to business operations
- Primary Oracle Cloud analyst for Finance Modules including GL, Fixed Assets, Cash Mgmt, Oracle EPM, and Procurement
- Primary support analyst for boundary systems that interface with the Oracle Application as part of the overall application footprint including applications related to financial modules.
- Work closely with AMS (vendor) teams to deliver technical solutions
- Triage incidents/problems with the various finance modules as they arise, and either manage or directly perform enhancements/fixes to provide resolution satisfactory to key business partners.
- Serve as a leader and within the IT Applications team, working closely across the team developing cross functional solutions and providing support across the entire Application stack.
- Identify and document gaps, performing and supporting configurations during multiple phases of project, including POC, testing cycles.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Overall 7+ years of experience in Software Industry and 3+ years’ experience in Oracle Cloud area – either in business analysis or in technical/functional design and implementation experience of configuring and implementing financial processes
- 3 or more years of experience supporting Oracle Cloud with a focus on two or more areas; experience with release management and optimization desired.
- 2+ years of working experience in GL, Fixed Assests, Revenue Mgmt processes
- 2+ years of experience in Finance business process analysis
- 1+ year of exp in Oracle Procurement modules.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong organizational skills and some project management experience required.
- Ability to collaborate in-person and virtual/remote environments.
About Business Unit
IBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.