Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
In the Information Age, data is the most valuable resource. If you can describe yourself as the powerful combination of data hacker, analyst, communicator, and advisor, our Data Specialist position is the right one for you. As a savvy liaison for our teams, you will create solutions and provide actionable insights that shape the future of our business.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As businesses, governments and communities become more data driven in their decision making and business operations, demand on the new and innovative data related capabilities are exponentially growing. As trusted advisor to the Chief Data Officer, CIO and Head of Data Program in the enterprises, build compelling value proposition for flexible and futuristic data architecture on enterprise and open source tools. You will help clients transition their data & AI workloads to IBM / Hyperscaler (AWS, GCP, Azure) cloud platforms. You will partner with Client, sector teams, global markets team to understand client requirement, develop solution with compelling value proposition which includes data architecture, technology selection, effort estimation and the delivery plan. Present the solution to the client, engage in technical discussion and providing clarifications on the solution proposed. On successful wins, own the delivery of the project.
- Own end to end solutioning and delivery of data transformation programs, b) small and nimble data initiatives to realize quick gains, while working with teams at IBM and its Partners to bring the best tools and delivery methods.
- Understanding client requirements, develop data strategy, architecture and solution that meet client requirements.
- Apply knowledge and explain the benefits to organizations adopting strategies relating to: NextGen / New Age Data capabilities covering data supply chain, data governance and data ops.
- Identify right technology solutions for the above.
- Work on opportunity pursuits to shape and solution data programs, engage with key client executives and effectively communicate value proposition on the new age data capabilities
- Work in building core data assets of one of the cloud providers
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum of 5 years of specific experience in design, build and manage solutions using Web-based BI reporting technology that offers personalized features.
- Design and development of Visualization / Reporting applications that utilize specialized tools/products like PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik.
- Strong SQL skills. Strong analytical and problem solving skills is a must. Strong scripting experience in Java, Python, etc. is a must, Experience in sizing the visualization platform will be a plus.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- This is a client facing role, experience working with the clients is a must.
About Business Unit
IBM Consulting is IBM’s consulting and global professional services business, with market leading capabilities in business and technology transformation. With deep expertise in many industries, we offer strategy, experience, technology, and operations services to many of the most innovative and valuable companies in the world. Our people are focused on accelerating our clients’ businesses through the power of collaboration. We believe in the power of technology responsibly used to help people, partners and the planet.
Your Life @ IBM
Are you craving to learn more? Prepared to solve some of the world’s most unique challenges? And ready to shape the future for millions of people? If so, then it’s time to join us, express your individuality, unleash your curiosity and discover new possibilities.
Every IBMer, and potential ones like yourself, has a voice, carves their own path, and uses their expertise to help co-create and add to our story. Together, we have the power to make meaningful change – to alter the fabric of our clients, of society and IBM itself, to create a truly positive impact and make the world work better for everyone.
It’s time to define your career.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.
Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business.
At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
When applying to jobs of your interest, we recommend that you do so for those that match your experience and expertise. Our recruiters advise that you apply to not more than 3 roles in a year for the best candidate experience.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Submit CV To All Data Science Job Consultants Across Bharat For Free