Job Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru
IDC Asia/Pacific’s End-User Research & Statistics (ERS) Department is seeking to employ a result-oriented individual with a background in market research organization for the position of Senior Market Analyst to be based in the Bangalore Office in India. The Incumbent is responsible for the scoping to delivery of consumers & enterprise focused end user surveys to support custom consulting & syndicated projects for the AP region.
This incumbent will work with clients / stakeholders to recommend the appropriate methodologies and analysis on data collected, work with fieldwork partners to manage data quality, deliver the data and work with analysts to interpret the data.
- Team player, ability to be a team leader to peers and lead by example, collaborative.
- Ability to interact with co-analysts, peers and managers in a professional manner.
- Individuals with at least 5 years job experience in a market research firm, a market intelligence division of a large regional IT vendor, or a regional survey organization•
- Sound understanding of current technology and telecom market terminology
- Relevant university degree or equivalent
- Comfort with market metrics and an understanding of statistics, economic measures and concepts•
- Numerically oriented with solid writing skills and project management
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office tools and Internet tools
- MS Excel and SPSS experience is a must, Tableau or any big data analytics or social analytics tools is a plus.
- Must know any survey programming tool.
- Competent in English – additional languages is considered a plus but not essential
- Excellent communications skills especially verbal
- Self-motivated and able to perform independently
- Copes well under pressure, particularly with deadlines and multiple competing demands