Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Chennai
- Extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns, and provide and exploratory analysis.
- Organizing and transforming data into actionable insights.
- Using data to find trends and build predictive analytic models in our dataset.
- Using tools and techniques to visualize data to inform decisions for different stakeholders.
- Preparing reports and presenting these to management or clients.
- Build and Monitoring data quality processes.
- Communicating with stakeholders to understand data content and business requirements.
- Presenting information generated from data to clients and managers.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Identifying and recommending new ways to automate and innovate by streamlining business processes.
- Has good understanding of the functional aspects of the business and can interact with the business heads.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Experience and coding knowledge of R or Python.
- Good understanding of SQL and noSQL databases.
- Working knowledge of Power BI, Tableau or similar visualization tool.
- Working knowledge of some or all Microsoft Power Platform tools.
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly.
- Experience working with different types of API.
- Aware of the standard Change management and Project management processes.
Great to Have:
- Knowledge of ML Data Modeling Strategies, Data Governance Policies.
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.