Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Bengaluru
Roles and Responsibilities
- Hands on experience in BI development, dashboarding and data modeling and reporting (ad hoc report generation) techniques.
- Must be good at Data transformation, the creation of QVD files and set analysis.
- Experienced in application designing, architecting, development and deployment using Qlik Sense. Must be efficient in front-end development and know visualization best practices.
- Strong database designing and SQL skills. Experienced in RDMS such as MS SQL Server, Oracle etc.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written) to deliver the technical insights and interpret the data reports to the clients. Also helps in understanding and serving to the clients requirements.
- Leadership qualities and thoughtful implementation of Qlik Sense best practices in order to deliver effective Qlik Sense solutions to the users.
- Able to comprehend and translate complex and advanced functional, technical and business requirements into executable architectural designs.
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Experienced in data integration through extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data from various sources.
Desired Candidate Profile
- GUI development
- Shell scripting
- Information Management
- SQL and RDMS
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- 1-3 years of experience as a BI/DW professional or Qlik Sense Developer.
- Qlik Sense certification./ Power BI experience
- Bachelors degree (BE/B.TECH) in Computer Science, MIS or related qualification. A masters degree is always helpful.
- A strong analytical and logical mindset is much appreciated.
- Well-versed with concepts and techniques of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing.
- Must be familiar with a projects complete life cycle implementation of at least 1 to 2 projects.
- Skilled in Qlik Sense web integration, advanced SQL knowledge, Stored Procs, SQL scripting, nested selection, stored procedures, triggers, analytic functions, tuning etc.