Before u proceed below to check the jobs/CVs, please select your favorite job categories, whose top job alerts you want in your email & Subscribe to our Email Job Alert Service For FREE
Job Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
The Engineer III – Test Data Management is the lead position assisting the Manager, Technical Test Data & Environment in leading the enterprise-level test data Management (ensuring the protection of PHI data) on several Test environments. It consists of using procedures, data masking tools, and resources to manage multiple components like software, hardware, test data, and applications. This position works in collaboration with TEM Engineers to ensure Test Environments are ready with necessary test data for Test execution and Delivery teams on all IT projects. This is a senior position and trains and guides Engineer I/IIs in the Test Data management area. Major Functions (Duties and Responsibilities)
1. Analyze existing Test data in several environments and identify test data and security gaps.
2. Develop and execute Test Data Management Strategy and plans based on the assessment.
3. Lead enterprise-level Test Data management across several applications and test environments.
4. Provision On-demand, self-service test data.
5. Perform in-flight data masking, also for unstructured data, while ensuring referential integrity.
6. Set test data based on user-defined criteria on various projects.
7. Synthesize test data based on production data.
8. Integrate TDM into CI/CD pipelines with an open API.
9. Set up integrated test data in multiple test environments of integrated applications.
10. Use APIs to refresh to the latest data, rewind for cleanup, branch datasets, and version data alongside code.
11. Research and implement automatic test data generation tools .
12. Find then mask sensitive data value automatically.
13. Resolve application team/business team queries related to obfuscated data for all non-prod databases.
14. Deliver virtual data to environments for development, testing, integration, and UAT automatically.
15. Store and version control virtual datasets efficiently. Bookmark data and pair with specific test cases.
16. Create test data generation templates for QE Engineers to generate test data files in several formats (HL7/ CCDA/X12 etc.) based on various test scenarios
17. Build complex data reconciliation scripts for volume data validation in ETL and Data integration testing processes
18. Collaborate with Test Environment Management team, Application support team, Product vendors, internal database, and Data integration teams to support the Test Delivery on several projects in a timely manner.
19. Train and guide Engineer I/IIs in the Test Data management. Supervisory Responsibilities Leading: Guides Others Experience Qualifications
A minimum of eight (8) years of Information systems and Quality Engineering experiences. Minimum five (5) years of experience working in Test Data Management. Demonstrated ability in the creation of data quality standards and methodologies. Demonstrated ability in Design and developing test Data Management Strategies and plans. Experience in data masking and setting up test data in integrated test environments of multiple applications. Experience writing and executing complex SQL query commands. Experience in coordination with external vendor teams. Test Automation and CI/CD experience. Experience in Test Automation tools. Experience communicating with management on topics related to Test Data roadblocks and risks. Strong technical background. A demonstrated track record of organizing test data at various stages of test life cycle and on multiple integrated systems across multiple projects. Proven experience with Data Masking. Education Qualifications
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management or similar technical field from an accredited institution required. Drivers License Required Yes, must have a valid California Driver’s License. Knowledge Requirement
- Thorough understanding of Test Data Management tools
- knowledge of TDM, data Obfuscation and Test Lifecycle
- knowledge of Agile, SDLC, and ITIL
- Understanding of Agile environment and DevOps
- Extensive familiarity with quality assurance processes and procedures, and the ability to devise methods to enforce data quality standards
- Should have an overall grasp of the work effort involved to set up Test data for end-to-end testing environments. Skills Requirement
- The ability to use Test Data Management tools
- Strong planning, organization, critical thinking, decision-making and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Robust analytical skills for both existing processes and identifying areas of opportunity
- Excellent decision-making, problem-solving, team and time management skills
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills Abilities Requirement
- Ability to clearly articulate both problems and proposed solutions
- Ability to prioritize personal and team workloads to best meet organizational objectives
- Ability to work effectively on a high-performing team
- Analytical and process skills
- Effective problem resolution
- Resiliency and Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
- Present issues and challenges in senior management forums.
- Work with a team of professionals from various disciplines.
- Express action-oriented and creative approaches to IT system issues and problems.
- Ability to lead, guide and train other resources
- Motivated by delivery and speed to outcome
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment Commitment to Team Culture
The IEHP Team environment requires a Team Member to participate in the IEHP Team Culture. A Team Member demonstrates support of the Culture by developing professional and effective working relationships that include elements of respect and cooperation with Team Members, Members and associates outside of our organization. Working Conditions
Makes necessary adjustments to work shift ensure completion of projects and to meet deadlines, e.g., system releases, critical milestones
A reasonable salary expectation is between $103,708.80 – $132,225.60 , based upon experience and internal equity
Inland Empire Health Plan (IEHP) is the largest not-for-profit Medi-Cal and Medicare health plan in the Inland Empire. We are also one of the largest employers in the region. With a provider network of more than 7,000 and a team of more than 2,500 employees, IEHP provides quality, accessible healthcare services to more than 1.5 million members. And our Mission, Vision, and Values help guide us in the development of innovative programs and the creation of an award winning workplace. As the healthcare landscape is transformed, we’re ready to make a difference today and in the years to come. Join our Team and make a difference with us! IEHP offers a competitive salary and a benefit package with a value estimated at 35% of the annual salary, including medical, dental, vision, team bonus, and state pension plan.